Buy Surgical Face Mask. Firstly, Conforms to EMI 49:2001 FFP2 Standards
and also low breathing resistance with high filtration efficiency
Adjustable nosepiece and inner
Foam provide a custom seal
Instructions for Use
1. With nosepiece facing away from you, hold the ear-loop strap in each hand with the nosepiece up.
2. Position the respirator under the chin.
3. Pull each strap over the ear. Adjust the straps as comfortable as possible.
4. Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your finger tips down both sides of the nosepiece.
5. The seal of the respirator on the face should be checked by the wearer prior to entering the work area.
a) Cover the front of the respirator with both hands, being careful not to disturb the position of the respirator.
b) If no leakage is detected, then work may proceed.
It is very important to press the nosepiece firmly to the nose bridge to form a good seal.
Trace organic gases and outdoor protection. Particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, pollen, and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also empty oil aerosols or vapors.
Do not use for:
Cases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead,4.4’methylene dianline(MDA) or sandblasting; concentrations that exceed to times the PEL/OEL, specific OSHA standards, or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower. The respirator does not supply oxygen.
NIOSH Approved: N95
At least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols but not contain oil. See insert for approval label.
Time Use Limitation:
If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area and replace the respirator. Buy Surgical Face Mask