Buy non-contact infrared thermometer Temperature Gun with Precision Laser Technology makes taking temperatures easier than ever. Contact-Free guns can be used to safely take the temperature for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications.Specification: Suitable for a variety of applications including food, AC units, and heating systems, automobile cooling systems, swimming pools, and more.Low battery indicator: Warns you when the batteries are dying Auto shut-off: Turns device off after 10-seconds of inactivity Backlight display: Makes it easy to use during the day or at night. Measures in Fahrenheit and Celsius: From -58℉ – 716℉ (-32℃ – 380℃) Emissivity: Adjustable from 0.1 – 0.99 (Emissivity table included in instruction manual)
Body Temp range: 32.0 to 42.9 °C (89.6 to 109.2°F).
Surface Temp range: 0 to 100.0°C (32.0 to 212.0°F)
Emissivity: 0.95 fixed
Field of View: D/S=Approx. 5:1 ratio (D=distance; S=spot or target)
IR Spectral response: 8 to 14 um (wavelength)
Display: Backlit LCD display with function indicators
Response time: 500ms
Over range indication: “Hi” or “Lo”
Operating Temperature: 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)
Operating Humidity: ≤93% RH operating, ≤85% RH storage
Storage Temperature: -25 to 55°C (-13 to 131°F)
Power Supply: (2) AA” Batteries
Automatic Power Off: 15 seconds(approx.)
· If the meter has been stored in a cold or hot environment, allow it at least 30 minutes to acclimate to room temperature before
· To prevent transmission of disease, avoid direct contact with the skin.
· After heavy exercise always wait at least 10 minutes before taking forehead temperature readings.
Safety Instruction: Buy non-contact infrared thermometer
1. Keep the device outside the reach of children.
2. Make sure the measuring lens is always clean.
3. Do not immerse the device into water.
4. Do not let the device all down and avoid heavy impacts.
5. Do not use the device if the measuring lens is damaged.
6. If you hold the device in your hand for more than 3 minutes this may lead the wrong measuring result for any subsequent measurements. You should therefore avoid to hold the device in your hand too long.
7. If your child is younger than 2 years of if you do not measure your own temperature. We recommend to take three measurements at the same distance. If the reading differ from each other choose the highest one.
8. Minor deviations in repeated measurements are permissible.
9. For the first use or when inserting news battery wait about 15 Minutes for the warm-up of the apparatus.
10. Before testing, make sure to remove hair and perspiration from the forehead.
1. LCD Display
2. Dual Scale [Degree C&F]
3. Probe Head
4. Measurement Trigger
5. Battery Cover
1. Type of Battery : AAA Battery x 2 Pcs
2. Storage Temperature: -10-50 Degree C (14-116 Degree F)
3. Usage Temperature: 10-40 Degree C (50-104 Degree F)
4. Body Temperature Range: 32-43 Degree C (90-109 Degree F)
5. Body Temperature Accuracy: +/-0.3 Degree C (+/-0.6 Degree F)
6. Object Temperature: 0-100 Degree C (32 – 212 Degree F)
7. Object Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1 Degree C
8. Resolution: 0.1 Degree C
9. Response Time: 1 Sec
10. Measuring Distance: 1-5 cm
11. Auto Power Off : 10 Second
Buy non-contact infrared thermometer